22 fevereiro 2011

gênerus

Para quem consegue rabiscar alguma coisa em inglês,
e tá com tempo livre, o site http://bookblog.net/gender/genie.php
é interessante. Teoricamente, é uma ferramenta em desenvolvimento
com a pretensão de determinar se o autor
de determinado texto é homem ou mulher.
Colei o seguinte texto por lá:





tired of beauty
satisfied with physical exaustion
puzzled by my being a friend
i like constructions like this:
puzzled by my being a friend
or
i appreciate your sucking
and
i'll wash the blood from my hands and get out of here so kiss me goodbye 'coz i really have to get my ass off
people go south
with books of mine which were not a gift of mine
were just my lending them (yeah that construction)
some other time i like to think of them people with my books
i even like to think of my books taken away, lost forever, maybe already recycled in news paper
well
i like the syntagma FUCK OFF
and that makes me remember the missing of my reading (yeah yeah again) of hornby

O resultado foi o seguinte: Female Score: 220; Male Score: 45
The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

É nada.

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

E o meu deu masculino, ora!

Original: In steps of wing I fly Still not free
Who does'n know if I live or die? A God made in heaven guide me now It is blue, no eyes, lame and perfect
I believe in the night more than the day
When the pitch curtains are open
_________________
Female Score: 99
Male Score: 122

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!

Tarco disse...

deixa eu dançar pro meu corpo ficar odara...